Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Sunshine for a Frog, Garden Pond, Amherst, NH, August 2006, HP Photosmart R817, Exposure 1/720 sec @ f4.5, ISO 100, no flash © Steven Crisp [Click on the photo to enlarge]

To my special love, my best friend, and my wife ...

I am the frog in the background,
who thanks to you,
feels just like a prince

And you are the radiant lily in the foreground,
forever brightening my day, and
sharing your beauty with everyone that you meet

And in the words of Stevie Wonder:
You are the sunshine of my life
Thats why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I've loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears.

You are the sunshine of my life,
Thats why I'll always stay around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart,

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

You are the sunshine of my life, yeah,
Thats why I'll always stay around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart.

2 comments:

H0n3yb33 said...

That is so sweet...I love the pic!

Steven Crisp said...

Thanks Honeybee. I'm a lucky guy.