Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 45: Happy Valentine's Day


Love in the AlpsSchwarzsee along Lötschentaler Höhenweg, Switzerland, July 2010,
Nikon D5000, 35mm focal length equiv. 27mm, Exposure 1/320 sec @ f9.0, ISO 200, no flash
© Steven Crisp [Click on the photo to enlarge]

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, and especially to my valentine.

What's that?  Can't be sure to whom I am referring based on the picture above?

Well, fair enough.  Let me remove any ambiguity with this little movie below.



You bring out my inner hippee, Carol.  Hee, hee.  Love ya!

  • Donation:  to Kitchen Gardeners to promote kitchen gardening, home-cooking, and sustainable local food systems
  • Exercise:  Short run to check out my new FiveFingers Vibrams, 3.4 mi (30 mins), which by the way worked great!

2 comments:

Jeann said...

my kind of people! Great post on alex's site too. Thank you!!

Steven Crisp said...

Aww gee, thanks Jeann.

Thanks for the visit -- I hope you find something here that keeps you smiling.

Don't hesitate to drop by in the future.

S-