Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 45: Happy Valentine's Day


Love in the AlpsSchwarzsee along Lötschentaler Höhenweg, Switzerland, July 2010,
Nikon D5000, 35mm focal length equiv. 27mm, Exposure 1/320 sec @ f9.0, ISO 200, no flash
© Steven Crisp [Click on the photo to enlarge]

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, and especially to my valentine.

What's that?  Can't be sure to whom I am referring based on the picture above?

Well, fair enough.  Let me remove any ambiguity with this little movie below.


video


You bring out my inner hippee, Carol.  Hee, hee.  Love ya!

  • Donation:  to Kitchen Gardeners to promote kitchen gardening, home-cooking, and sustainable local food systems
  • Exercise:  Short run to check out my new FiveFingers Vibrams, 3.4 mi (30 mins), which by the way worked great!

2 comments:

Jeann said...

my kind of people! Great post on alex's site too. Thank you!!

Steven Crisp said...

Aww gee, thanks Jeann.

Thanks for the visit -- I hope you find something here that keeps you smiling.

Don't hesitate to drop by in the future.

S-