Friday, December 03, 2010

A little mesmerizing



I thought this was a beautiful, artistic, and creative performance, and wanted to share it with you.  Indeed, when it was ending, I was wishing there was a "more" button that would allow me to see the next act.

I really find it amazing what some people can imagine, craft, perfect, and bring to life.  There is so much power in such an offering.

I hope you find this entertaining, and a little mesmerizing.

"Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don't claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent."

... Jalal ad-Din Rumi

2 comments:

Boswell said...

Glad to see that you're posting your creative and inspiring insights again! I am reminded of how moss felt the first time I touched it when I encounter these gifts, so thank you.

Steven Crisp said...

Boswell,

Thanks for the visit and the encouragement.

My creative side has been beat down (the word-a-day world can do that if you are not careful), and needs some space and time to come back. I hope to give it the space-time it deserves.

I like your metaphor of moss. That's an interesting way to look at these gifts.