Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sit, Stay, Good Boy

Sit, Stay, Good Boy, Ramstein, Germany, July 2012, Nikon D5000 with DX 18-200mm VR lens, 
53mm, 1/2 sec @ f5, ISO 1600, 0.3 EV, with flash © Steven Crisp  [Click on the photo to enlarge]

I took this picture the day after we had to put Frito to sleep.  You can imagine I was missing my buddy.

I was eating dinner in some restaurant on a work trip, and the owner of this dog decided he had a good audience for a show.  The dog was very well trained, and would not move until his master told him it was OK to eat the biscuit.  The shutter speed was 1/2 second for this photo, so you can see the dog was very still.

It was great to be surrounded by other dogs after losing the best dog in the world.  You can see more pictures of Frito by clicking that link, or by visiting his Frito-a-Day blog, which is still being updated (I have lots of Frito pictures ;-).


No comments: