Friday, June 15, 2012

WotD: "Delightful"

Simply DelightfulBöblingen, Germany, May 2011,
Canon PowerShot S90, 35mm focal length equiv. 28mm, exposure 1/60 sec @ f4, ISO 80, no flash 
 © Steven Crisp [Click on the photo to enlarge]

So it's been forever, and for that I am sorry.

It's time to re-engage with Reflections of Beauty, but I need to find an easy path back in.

So I've decided to try a Word of the Day (WotD).  And with that, a picture -- that may or may not have anything to do with that word.  We'll just have to see.

My wife Carol and I are deciding on what our WotD will be when we wake up in the morning.

So stay tuned.  At least you will get some pictures, and hopefully they will be "beautiful", even if they aren't accompanied by too many "reflections".  We'll see how things go.


No comments: