Sunday, April 12, 2020

On this Easter Sunday ...

Sunbeams over The Mokes, Lanikai Beach, Lanikai, HI,
April 2020, iPhone 11 Pro, © Steven F. Crisp 2020
... can we look within ourselves ... look deep inside our hearts ...  and live more like Jesus? 

While I am not a religious man, I am somewhat spiritual, and consider myself a seeker.  And I'm non-denominational when looking for wisdom that can challenge me to grow, to investigate what really matters in life, and to see what is true about myself and my fellow man.

So with that as background, I offer a few of Jesus' words to inspire your inner journey while promoting wise action:

... The kingdom of heaven is within you ... 
... Turn the other cheek ... 
... I will make you fishers of men ... 
... The truth shall set you free ...
... Love one another ... 
... Do not be anxious about tomorrow...
... Seek and ye shall find ... 
... Love your neighbor as yourself ...
... Love your enemies ...
... Do unto others what you would like done unto you ... 
 ... Forgive those who trespass against us ... 
... Forgive them, they know not what they do ...

There is a lot of practical ... and rather challenging ... wisdom within those few words.  

Think how one's life might change for the better just by making the intention to follow one of those "radical" ideas, let alone all of them.

Blessings to you on this Easter Sunday.  Here is my Easter bouquet just for you!

Plumaria Bouquet, Lanikai, HI,
April 2020, iPhone 11 Pro, © Steven F. Crisp 2020

No comments: