Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 26: Ahhhh, grasshopper


Nice Legs, Los Angeles, CA, September 2007,
Canon PowerShot SD870 IS, 35mm focal length equiv. 43.9mm, Exposure 1/160 sec @ f8, ISO 80, no flash, 
 © Steven Crisp [Click on the photo to enlarge]

Ahhhh, grasshopper ... what troubles you, my friend?

Do you remember that  TV show "Kung Fu" with David Carradine?  I really was into it as a kid.

Ya know, I never thought about it before, but I wonder if that influenced my interest in Eastern religions at all.

Here's a sample to remind you what it was (or for you youngsters, to have a taste).  I never realized how much the Tao Te Ching played in it.  This is one of the flashbacks in the show, where the character Caine is reminded of his various teachings.




  • Donation:  Trying to keep our food from being genetically modified, or if so, at least making sure it is labeled properly (so you can avoid it) ... a donation to the Non-GMO Project.
  • Exercise:  Walk toward town with Carol and Frito (30 mins)

No comments: